Who Can Join?
Below is a listing of groups that are in our field of membership. If you are a member of any of these groups, you are eligible to join! Members of Morton Lane Federal Credit Union are part-owners of the credit union with equal voting rights. Once you join, you may remain a member for life, even if your eligibility changes.
- Buffalo State Employees
- University at Buffalo Employees
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute Employees
- Members of the Morton Lane Charitable Foundation
- Members of the Alumni Assocation at UB or Buffalo State
- Graduate Students of UB or Buffalo State College
- Undergraduate Students of UB or Buffalo State
- Research Institute on Alcoholism Employees
- Buffalo State College Foundation Employees
- Roswell Park Day Care Employees
- Buffalo State Child Care Center Employees
- Hauptman-Woodward Medical Institute Employees
- Roswell Park Alliance Foundation Employees
- Temple Beth Tzedek Members
- St. Joseph Collegiate Institute Faculty, Staff and Students
- Retirees of one of the employers listed above
- Immediate family to any one of the above
Open Your Account Online!
Opening an account is your key to unlocking the advantages of a Morton Lane Federal Credit Union membership. To apply, simply CLICK HERE.